Första ormen.

SÖK
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 2

Lovet:
fluffis skrev:
Lovet skrev: fluffis skrev: Lovet skrev: Fluffis,  med dionesnok menar du Elaphe dione eller?:)Japp :)Okej, står faktiskt och tittar på en sån på HC just nu :)Coolt :)

Yes, blir dock inget köp idag, måste fundera mer :)

ReptileNerds:
Research reaserch,
  A lot of people to start of with an " easier snake"  only to be a little dissapointed and want somthing else.  Your doing  the right thing by asking around.   Somthing to conseider is join a club or help a friend who has some snakes and see which you like.  People always told me to get a corn snake.. then a ball python... before moving to a boa or a tree python which were that snakes i wanted.  I bought them only to be a little dissapointed  very shortly and sold them to buy the snakes i wanted.  Keeping a snake isnt so difficult.  if you do some reasearch and find out what you want, get some expeirence.  i think any snake you want would be fine, just dont jump in and buy one direclty.  The impluse shopping is what kills most people. 

i have a blog about what to think about before buying a reptile.

www.reptilenerds.com/blog/archives/03-2014

Good luck and have fun!

Juice Chelini
REPTILE NERDS SKARABORG
www.reptilenerds.com

fluffis:
ReptileNerds skrev:
Research reaserch,  A lot of people to start of with an " easier snake"  only to be a little dissapointed and want somthing else.  Your doing  the right thing by asking around.   Somthing to conseider is join a club or help a friend who has some snakes and see which you like.  People always told me to get a corn snake.. then a ball python... before moving to a boa or a tree python which were that snakes i wanted.  I bought them only to be a little dissapointed  very shortly and sold them to buy the snakes i wanted.  Keeping a snake isnt so difficult.  if you do some reasearch and find out what you want, get some expeirence.  i think any snake you want would be fine, just dont jump in and buy one direclty.  The impluse shopping is what kills most people.  i have a blog about what to think about before buying a reptile.www.reptilenerds.com/blog/archives/03-2014Good luck and have fun! Juice CheliniREPTILE NERDS SKARABORGwww.reptilenerds.com

Jag håller med dig om att det är dumt att säga till någon att du "måste" skaffa en majsorm/kungspyton först innan du börjar med en boa/trädpyton. Däremot är det en bra rekommendation/tips, tycker jag, men det vill till att människan som frågar om råd faktiskt gillar den orm den tänker skaffa (oavsett vilken det är). Det finns säkert mängder av orsaker till varför människor fastnar eller inte fastnar för en viss typ av orm, därför är det individuellt. Sen håller jag absolut med om att det är bättre att ta god tid på sig för då ökar chanserna att hitta "den rätta" :) Själva köpet är alltid upp till köparen i slutändan...

fluffis:
Här är lite andra trådar om tips om ormar. Vet inte om du redan sett dem men ändå. Det finns nog dock ingen tråd som handlar om samma frågeställning just det där med att ormen inte får leva för fuktigt, så den biten får du nog kolla upp i varje enskilt fall. Eller fråga här i tråden :)

Aktiva mindre ormar som kräver liten plats
www.terrariedjur.se/?page=forum&thread=829

Roliga ormar i 120x50x60?
www.terrariedjur.se/?page=forum&thread=2392

Vad tycker ni? Första orm
www.terrariedjur.se/?page=forum&thread=2341

Förresten trynsnoken vill inte ha det särskilt fuktigt och det är en söt liten orm :)

ReptileNerds:
fluffis skrev:
ReptileNerds skrev: Research reaserch,  A lot of people to start of with an " easier snake"  only to be a little dissapointed and want somthing else.  Your doing  the right thing by asking around.   Somthing to conseider is join a club or help a friend who has some snakes and see which you like.  People always told me to get a corn snake.. then a ball python... before moving to a boa or a tree python which were that snakes i wanted.  I bought them only to be a little dissapointed  very shortly and sold them to buy the snakes i wanted.  Keeping a snake isnt so difficult.  if you do some reasearch and find out what you want, get some expeirence.  i think any snake you want would be fine, just dont jump in and buy one direclty.  The impluse shopping is what kills most people.  i have a blog about what to think about before buying a reptile.www.reptilenerds.com/blog/archives/03-2014Good luck and have fun! Juice CheliniREPTILE NERDS SKARABORGwww.reptilenerds.comJag håller med dig om att det är dumt att säga till någon att du "måste" skaffa en majsorm/kungspyton först innan du börjar med en boa/trädpyton. Däremot är det en bra rekommendation/tips, tycker jag, men det vill till att människan som frågar om råd faktiskt gillar den orm den tänker skaffa (oavsett vilken det är). Det finns säkert mängder av orsaker till varför människor fastnar eller inte fastnar för en viss typ av orm, därför är det individuellt. Sen håller jag absolut med om att det är bättre att ta god tid på sig för då ökar chanserna att hitta "den rätta" :) Själva köpet är alltid upp till köparen i slutändan...

I agree with you =)  i just am giving my experience.  There is nothing wrong with a corn snake or even other colubrids.. but when your thinking abot what animal you want you usually have what you want in your head already,  i say as long as you have thought about it and planned, got some help go for it.
I wanted a Burmesse python or a Retic when i first started, but  i saw people who had them ... and just how big they were,  there feeding response was crazy, and there poop... was HUGE.  =)  I just kept looking and fastened for boas, and tree pythons. there size was more (lagum) for me
its good to be able see the animals, and see what its like to work with them daily. 

Juice Chelini
REPTILE NERDS SKARABORG
www.reptilenerds.com

Salig:
Kan helt klart rekommendera trynsnokar :) Sötaste uppsynen, ett hett humör men riktiga fejkare. Ska precis uppgradera mitt tryne till första terrat, då hon har vuxit till sig tillräckligt nu. Arten är både natt- och dagaktiv, och är bedårande när de bökar runt i substratet :) De blir ju inte så stora, men klart värda att titta på. 
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 2
Redigera inlägg
Kom ihåg att följa terrariedjur.se's regler när du postar i forumet.
Infoga youtubeklipp
Klistra in adressen till youtube-klippet nedan: (exempel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaOjDr6H0fI)

Laddar upp och infogar bild