Thermostat, Lucky reptil 2

SÖK
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 1

Medlem i SkHF
bufobox:
Gäller inte PRO.
Blir tokig! Försöker få thermostaten av klockan 19 och på 08.
Men den är ju konstant på.
Lampan sitter i jack 1
Erfarenhet?
Mvh Jens

Tokehgekko:
Är den kopplad till en timer?

Medlem i SkHF
bufobox:
Tokehgekko skrev:
Är den kopplad till en timer?

Nej, har den i 24 jack. Men det står att den ska kunna ställas in på timer. Men den är ju alltid på

Imori:
Snabb googling och manualen låg upplagd på ett forum.

Setting the Timer:
The timer is independent from the actual hour, you can set how long the device should be on and off in hours. To display the settings press the arrow buttons: Arrow Up = ON time in hours, Arrow Down = OFF time in hours. For changing the settings press TIME for 3 seconds. Use the arrow buttons to set the ON time and after pressing the TIME button again the OFF time. You can set a value between 0 and 24. To save the settings press TIME for 5 seconds. Press TIME to switch the device on and off. From this action the set ON/OFF time will start counting. Note that you can accidentally shift the On/Off cycle to another daytime by pressing TIME.
Example: You want to use a device from 8 o’clock in the morning till 10 o’clock in the evening. To achieve this set the ON value to 14 hours and the OFF value to 10 hours. Either you do the settings at 8 o’clock in the morning or you switch the timer to ON by pressing TIME at 8 o’clock:

Alltså pil upp så får du ställa in antal timmar den är påslagen, pil ner antal timmar den är av.

Medlem i SkHF
bufobox:
Imori skrev:
Snabb googling och manualen låg upplagd på ett forum.

Setting the Timer:
The timer is independent from the actual hour, you can set how long the device should be on and off in hours. To display the settings press the arrow buttons: Arrow Up = ON time in hours, Arrow Down = OFF time in hours. For changing the settings press TIME for 3 seconds. Use the arrow buttons to set the ON time and after pressing the TIME button again the OFF time. You can set a value between 0 and 24. To save the settings press TIME for 5 seconds. Press TIME to switch the device on and off. From this action the set ON/OFF time will start counting. Note that you can accidentally shift the On/Off cycle to another daytime by pressing TIME.
Example: You want to use a device from 8 o’clock in the morning till 10 o’clock in the evening. To achieve this set the ON value to 14 hours and the OFF value to 10 hours. Either you do the settings at 8 o’clock in the morning or you switch the timer to ON by pressing TIME at 8 o’clock:

Alltså pil upp så får du ställa in antal timmar den är påslagen, pil ner antal timmar den är av.

Har gjort enligt denna. Utan att den stänger av thermostaten
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 1
Redigera inlägg
Kom ihåg att följa terrariedjur.se's regler när du postar i forumet.
Infoga youtubeklipp
Klistra in adressen till youtube-klippet nedan: (exempel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaOjDr6H0fI)

Laddar upp och infogar bild