Moving to Sweden

SÖK
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 1

Qualiney:
Hello!

My name is Magdalena and I will be moving to Sweden from Poland with my ball python.
My ball python has a chip and a health book. I also have documents stating that he was born in captivity.

It's very hard for me to find any information in english :(
Do you guys know what additional documents or procedures are needed to move with my ball python to Sweden from Poland?

I also would be looking for a proven, healthy frozen rat provider in the Stockholm area.

Cheers and thank you guys in advance :))

Tropfrog:
You have all the documents you need. No problem to bring your Pet.

There are reptile shows in Stockholm area at least two Times per year. That is your best source for frosen food.

Br
Magnus 

millawi:
Welcome to Sweden! :) 

I just wanna inform you about the different laws we have here concerning keeping snakes. You have to make sure your ball python is living in a spacious tank, you can find the minimum dimensions here: 

www.jordbruksverket.se/amnesomraden/djur/olikaslagsdjur/ormarochodlor.4.62af51191240430af4d80002653.html

It's in Swedish but the dimensions are in cm and m2 so it shouldn't be a problem, check the table named "utrymmen för marklevande ormar", the first column is the length of the snake, the second is the minimum floor area and the last column is the minimum height :) 

Also, in some places in Sweden you need a certificate from the county for keeping your snake. I don't think that will be a problem in Stockholm since the species is non-venomous but it won't hurt to call Stockholm kommun for further information. 

Qualiney:
Thank you guys so much for the information! <3 
 Thank you for the information about the tank - I checked, and my tank's dimentions are OK. My ball has a customized tank that goes with us to Sweden too :) Thank you so much once again!

Medlem i NHF
Draknastets_Reptiler:
Welcom to Sweden. Really nice tank you have there :)

Arthropoda:

Qualiney skrev:
Thank you guys so much for the information! <3 
 Thank you for the information about the tank - I checked, and my tank's dimentions are OK. My ball has a customized tank that goes with us to Sweden too :) Thank you so much once again!

Welcome to Sweden! Beautiful tank, did you make the background by yourself?

Qualiney:
Thanks guys :) The tank is made by polish guy who specializes in custom-made tanks. I chose the style and the general shape of the rocks, color, etc. Here, you can check his facebook page - www.facebook.com/GramcioTerra   :)
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 1
Redigera inlägg
Kom ihåg att följa terrariedjur.se's regler när du postar i forumet.
Infoga youtubeklipp
Klistra in adressen till youtube-klippet nedan: (exempel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaOjDr6H0fI)

Laddar upp och infogar bild