New Reptile club looking for some things to go see, Learn

SÖK
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 2

Salig:

I just checked the website of the tropicarium, and I must say that it is not quite as many species as I thought ^^ but it is still worth a visit.

www.tropicarium.se/

Snakedude69:

Im very new to, but its very small local small club. i'm to hands on to meet once every 3 months then do nothing. im too much of a busy body =).   however joinng other groups I  have nothing against, i think that would be a great idea to link all groups together somehow. thats a great goal, unifi and orginize.  but i think Diversity is fun too.

Snakedude69:

thanks for the help Salig!

Medlem i SkHF
Smilla:

If you still are looking for cool places to see I recommend Tropikariet i Helsingborg, Better tropicarium is hard to find, or even impossible, in my oppinion. They do got plenty of reptiles and very beatiful habitats, terrariums, backgrounds etc. etc. The people who work there are very good at what they are doing and nice as well. They do have monkeys, meerkats, lemurs, birds, fishes and other animals as well.

Bring your group together and go there, you will not be dissapointed! :)

Snakedude69:

Ok i will definalty look into it.  everyone is interested in backrounds... options and how to make your own that look good.  or even just easy fixes that work to.  Backrounds are tuff.

Medlem i SkHF
Smilla:

Yeah backgrounds are a little bit tricky. I use to do mine in styrofoam and concrete (lagningsbruk). Colour it with "färgpigmentpulver" and shade it with airbrush :)

Snakedude69:

yes there very hard to make ... and look good.

Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 2
Redigera inlägg
Kom ihåg att följa terrariedjur.se's regler när du postar i forumet.
Infoga youtubeklipp
Klistra in adressen till youtube-klippet nedan: (exempel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaOjDr6H0fI)

Laddar upp och infogar bild