Vad gäller vid frakt av terrariedjur? Samt L5

SÖK
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 4

Snakedude69:

What i have notices in Sweden is that there are a LOT of  Rules,  Sweden likes to make rules for eveything which is Great.  However when you start reading the rules, they are very confusing and ununderstandable, and in fact once you go deeper into it the rules make no sence.  You cant ship a reptile with the mail.  but you can go pick it up and get it your self or pay someone to do it.?  There should be a shipping company or  that has the compitence to send live animals. ( yes sweden has it but the cost is uncomprehentable)  people send animals all over the world?  Yes it should be done correctly... but the  question is what is legal.... that  is the mystery in my experience everything is legal as long as you know how to do it.  Sweden likes to confuse and scare people with crazy rules made up people who dont have any experience with things.   so that you dont do it.  this would be a good thing to finally find out.. what is LEGAL and what is NOT

Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 4
Redigera inlägg
Kom ihåg att följa terrariedjur.se's regler när du postar i forumet.
Infoga youtubeklipp
Klistra in adressen till youtube-klippet nedan: (exempel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaOjDr6H0fI)

Laddar upp och infogar bild