Rödögd trädgroda dålig Hjälp!

SÖK
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 1

TompaDjl:

Min minsta rödögda trädgroda ser ut att tappa ut sina tarmar! det är som en rosa bubbla vid hans rumpa. ja fick tips om att försöka peta in den med en fuktig tops men finns det inget annat man kan göra? ja vågar inte peta med topsen och han är så liten så ja tror inte ja kommer klara av att få in den!

leedragon:

lol ta den till veterinären 

TompaDjl:

!Uppdatering!

Efter en massa om och men så har jag lyckats få tillbaka "tarm säcken" med hjälp utav ljummet vatten och socker, har även hållit säcken fuktig konstant för att den inte ska fastna.

för andra som råkar ut för det här i framtiden ska jag kopiera texten som hjälpte mig och även länken.

detta kallas för Prolapse så ni vet vad ni ska söka på om ni vill ha mer fakta.

"What is a prolapse and how do I know if my herp has one?

A prolapse is when the claoca gets pushed through the anus during a bowel movement. It happens to many herps but most commonly to frogs. Basically, the animal’s intestines are hanging out. Most likely it will look pinkish and gooey, and will appear to be stuck to their rectum. 

Sounds like what’s happening, what can I do?
If you’re like me, when you first see this you will have a heart attack. Now take a deep breath, and get your heart beating again if need be. As far as treatments to this issue are concerned, most cases can be solved by soaking the animal in sugar water solution of about 1 teaspoon to 3 ounces of water. Soak the herp for about 20-30 minutes and make sure it has recessed. If that doesn’t work, some have been successful by using a wet q-tip and nudging it a little to help the animal along. I wouldn’t do it myself, as I don’t know what I’m doing, but if you need to, that’s an option that is open to you. If the sugar water doesn’t help, you will need to see a vet. The sooner the better, because if the tissue dries out you’ll be holding burial ceremonies for your beloved herp. Whatever you do though, don’t pull on it, or try and remove it by other means, this would be devastating to your little friend. 

Okay, it’s back in, all better?
For now, yes, but you should keep an eye on them for a while. It will take about 7-10 days to heal completely, so it is best not to feed the animal during that time. IF you can’t handle doing that to your herp, you can feed it soft foods, such as wax worms, raise the humidity a little, and watch them closely. After the healing period, there are a couple of things you can do to help make sure your animal doesn’t have another prolapse. Feed it smaller food items, raise the tank humidity a little bit, and make sure it is getting enough calcium. All these are know causes of prolapsed cloacas. This can also be caused by impaction from substrate etc, so it is best to find the cause and eliminate it, so your herp doesn’t have to endure another prolapse, as I’m pretty sure it’s a rather painful experience."

www.vivariumforum.com/community/tree-frogs/3261-prolapse-tree-frogs.html

markusbabs:

Denna handlar inte om grodor men, Liknande och intresanta bilder.

moreliaviridis.yuku.com/reply/85654/Re-Rectal-Prolapse.USH8amfjKRE

Administratör
Medlem i SHF, SmHF
anders:

Skönt att det gick bra Tompa, och intressant att höra.

Jag har själv grodor men detta har aldrig hänt mina. Men nu känner jag mig lite mer förbered om det skulle göra det. Tack!

TompaDjl:

Jag är riktigt glad att han har blivit bättre, trodde verkligen att de va kört!

Men som tur är finns ju internet nu för tiden med all information man behöver. :D

Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 1
Redigera inlägg
Kom ihåg att följa terrariedjur.se's regler när du postar i forumet.
Infoga youtubeklipp
Klistra in adressen till youtube-klippet nedan: (exempel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaOjDr6H0fI)

Laddar upp och infogar bild