Brazilian rainbow boa baby. Picky feeder tips.

SÖK
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 2

Snakedude69:

Hello Everyone, 

I jsut git a pair of Brazilians..  2 babys..  the girl is eating like a champ.  not problem... they guy looks lazt and is not interested in food.  have done that basics.... put it in a cup over night with the food etc.. but not seep to be working.  anyone with experience wit picky Brazial babies?

Medlem i SHF
Kakmonstret:

I have a Brazilian at work who used to be quite lazy and didn't seem to be interested in eating, but when I pressed a mouse against his mouth he just opened it and started to swollow. This wasn't a juvenile and maybe it was only for this individual this works, but try it.

Snakedude69:

i tried that too a bit... it smelled it for a secound thought it was interested... then ... just hide.   thanks for the tip!

RobinF:

Open up the skull and squeeze out some of the brain :)

Medlem i DHF
Westman:

hur stor är den och va matar du med?

Snakedude69:

the breeder said he started them off with fuzzies right off the bat and they ate.   so i tried that first... then next time i tried a pinkie.    i have tried the brain thing too... no luck .

Snakedude69:

still no lucl  been almost a month..=(  what should i do poor guys looks tiny...

asus:

like i said before try to give it a live rat or whatever it eats :) in my opinion its better than force feeding :)

Snakedude69:

i have to get some if thats my only option o will try... but this guy is young... small hasnt easten in a month.. not intersted in anything.....just hides moving slowly...

Ola88:

Har du provat med att ge den en levande pinkis? De brukar jag få göra när jag ska få igång matresponsen på mina juviniler efter de funkar det kanon med dött sen.

Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 2
Redigera inlägg
Kom ihåg att följa terrariedjur.se's regler när du postar i forumet.
Infoga youtubeklipp
Klistra in adressen till youtube-klippet nedan: (exempel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaOjDr6H0fI)

Laddar upp och infogar bild