When can i move my Green tree pythons.

SÖK
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 1

Snakedude69:
Hello Everyone

I have some questions for you Green tree pythin people.  I have to 1 year old  Green tree pythons(they are still very small i dont feed them  huge meals.)

As of right now there doing fantastic.   eating like horses, sheding and even calming down for the ocational handling day =)

My question is this.  when is it ok to move them to there terraium?  i have  nice   big cages for them 150x60x60, but im a little conserned about when i should move them and  should i move them into such a big cage at once?  i have exoterra cages as well in all sizes.  should i move them in to a smaller exoterra first?  and then to a bigger one after a few years?

snakes in the wild have the whole junge for space so im sure they will do fine   but id like to here how you guys have moved your snake from tubs to terrieums. 

so ... when it is the right time to move them...  and do i need to gradually go up   bigger tanks or can i just  put them  in there final cages at once.

Below is a pic of there terraiums and there tubs  that there in now.

JulefridHosOnkel:
Give them many hidingplaces and they should be fine. They need to feel secure or they will get stressed out easily.

Hadara:
Alot of plants and hidingplaces like spiggen said and it will be just fine to move them. 
live plants will also help with humidity levels :) and it looks good too ;) 

Snakedude69:
I will definatly put lots of plants  in there.    anything else i should think about?

Snakedude69:
Is there a certain age or Size that they should be?

markusbabs:
Det funkar säkert, men tänk på att det kan vara svårare att hitta bajs från en liten orm.

Snakedude69:
when did you move your snakes?  dud you keep them in tubs at first too?
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 1
Redigera inlägg
Kom ihåg att följa terrariedjur.se's regler när du postar i forumet.
Infoga youtubeklipp
Klistra in adressen till youtube-klippet nedan: (exempel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaOjDr6H0fI)

Laddar upp och infogar bild