Advise on where to buy a KP and reptile hotels?

SÖK
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 1

Jarina:
Hello everyone.

After a few years withouth reptiles (after moving to Sweden) i've finally decided to get a snake again.
I am going to get a ball python and am thinking of getting a blue eyed lucy :)
Now my question is what is your advice on where to find and get one. 
Are there any reputable breeders you know that breed and sell these (and are there waiting lists) or do you think it's better to go to a big terrariemässa?
My previous ball python i got directly from a breeder and my corn snake i got from a show (Houten, the Netherlands), both times i had a good experience.
My plan is to buy an animal in summer or later, so i have time to prepare and i'm also back from a holiday.

Another question, are there any reptile "hotels"? As in a place you bring your reptile to when you go on holiday (paye ofcourse).

THanks in advance for any info!

PS. I live in Härnösand kommun

Jarina:
Does anyone have any answers or personal experience they can share? Any info would be highly appreciated.

ApeMan:
I've never heard of a reptile hotel, so my best bet and personal experience points towards friends. Get help with your reptile in your own home. :)

Jarina:
ApeMan skrev:
I've never heard of a reptile hotel, so my best bet and personal experience points towards friends. Get help with your reptile in your own home. :)

Thanks for the reply!

Sadly we have no friends or family here, that's why i was asking. Closest family live 5 hours away and i have no idea how they feel about reptiles, haha. But i will ask them if i need to. I really want to have a solution before i get an animal.

Looking in to going to Hamm or Houten in september, so i do have some time to figure everything out and build a terrarium :D

Tropfrog:
You can always join a reptile club in your area and find fritids there that are happy to help.

Br
Magnus 
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 1
Redigera inlägg
Kom ihåg att följa terrariedjur.se's regler när du postar i forumet.
Infoga youtubeklipp
Klistra in adressen till youtube-klippet nedan: (exempel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaOjDr6H0fI)

Laddar upp och infogar bild