Dusk.se?

SÖK
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 1

Jennacide:
What is going on with Dusk? He sent only part of the order a long time ago and there was alot of stuff still missing without any info, and now he's not answering at all anymore. And I'm talking about last summer, been emailing to him multiple times during this time and giving him multiple chances, and we still haven't got the rest of the products and can't reach him anymore, so he owes us nice amount of money atm. The site has been updated though during this time... 

MangeL:
I bought some stuff from him early january, he answered in less than a day. I got everything. Then I had a problem with one of the products and sent an email to the same adress as when ordering, no answer at all.

Jennacide:

Damn, that doesn't sound good... :/ It's starting to remind me the same style this another shop with very bad reputation does.

Don't really know what I should do in this case, and it's a shame that a good shop that Dusk has been, has gone to this way, ruining itself completely... And this way he just destroys his whole reputation to Finland at once. 

ricard:
Jennacide skrev:
Damn, that doesn't sound good... :/ It's starting to remind me the same style this another shop with very bad reputation does.

Don't really know what I should do in this case, and it's a shame that a good shop that Dusk has been, has gone to this way, ruining itself completely... And this way he just destroys his whole reputation to Finland at once. 

I know he have severe health issues. A fight for the life so to speak. But of cource. Buisness is still buisness and if you pay for sh*t you need it to come. 

Jennacide:

ricard skrev:

I know he have severe health issues. A fight for the life so to speak. But of cource. Buisness is still buisness and if you pay for sh*t you need it to come. 

Yes, I understand if you have health issues, ofc, but no one has health issues the way that you can answer to new customers immediately and handle the orders, but not answering to people who have already ordered or having problems. And it's been over 6 months now, so I'd imagine he would have gotten someone to help to handle the orders that old, if you can't handle them yourself..

ricard:
Jennacide skrev:

Yes, I understand if you have health issues, ofc, but no one has health issues the way that you can answer to new customers immediately and handle the orders, but not answering to people who have already ordered or having problems. And it's been over 6 months now, so I'd imagine he would have gotten someone to help to handle the orders that old, if you can't handle them yourself..

Agree 100%
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 1
Redigera inlägg
Kom ihåg att följa terrariedjur.se's regler när du postar i forumet.
Infoga youtubeklipp
Klistra in adressen till youtube-klippet nedan: (exempel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaOjDr6H0fI)

Laddar upp och infogar bild