Milk snake with inflamed cloaca and shedding issues pooped rly weird.

SÖK
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 1

dndgoth:

(På engelska för att jag copy pasta-ar mitt inlägg på ett annat forum) bild kommer i kommentarer då det verkar lagga när jag försöker lägga till bilder och jag är inte så ruttig på att skriva här :/

we took her to the vet and she meds a week ago. She’s taking metacam and some honey wound dressing.
she is also currently having issues with shedding.

In the poop, is it organs from the mice? I have been searching for answers but haven’t found any. What is this? Should we be worried? Pretty sure it’s not regurgitating because of the smell. She’s been kept on paper towels changed every day and takes a bath every other day from the vets guidelines. She has proper heat, water, hides, etc. She has been handled every day because of the medicine and changing paper towels for hygiene cause of the inflammation. She just sized up in food but it is proper size for her.
Earlier she has pooped slightly green. She also poops a little every time she’s handled rn, but that’s to be expected.

dndgoth:
Länk till bild: imgur.com/gallery/ucA12Qt
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 1
Redigera inlägg
Kom ihåg att följa terrariedjur.se's regler när du postar i forumet.
Infoga youtubeklipp
Klistra in adressen till youtube-klippet nedan: (exempel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaOjDr6H0fI)

Laddar upp och infogar bild