Help with mice

SÖK
Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 1

Snakefoxbox:
Hello! Sorry for the English post, hope this is okay. I own a snake, and I live in Stockholm. It's starting to become inconvienent for me to run to Zoo.se in Bromma everytime I need more frozen feeder mice/rats, is there anywhere closer in Stockholm I can find them? Any help is much appreciated!!

AllanRiis:
You should probably look into buying and selling in this forum
www.terrariedjur.se/market/filter/0/7/0/0/
Possibly create a purchase ad

Medlem i SHF
Flyers90:

Snakefoxbox skrev:
Hello! Sorry for the English post, hope this is okay. I own a snake, and I live in Stockholm. It's starting to become inconvienent for me to run to Zoo.se in Bromma everytime I need more frozen feeder mice/rats, is there anywhere closer in Stockholm I can find them? Any help is much appreciated!!

You can go to the Reptile Expo that's o the 28th of September in Södertälje.

You can probably buy it cheaper there, and buy a couple so you got food for a couple of weeks/months.

www.terrariedjur.se/expos/172

Snakefoxbox:
Flyers90 skrev:

You can go to the Reptile Expo that's o the 28th of September in Södertälje.

You can probably buy it cheaper there, and buy a couple so you got food for a couple of weeks/months.

www.terrariedjur.se/expos/172

I kind of need it asap, it's also more convienent for me to go to a place every few weeks instead of searching for expos. I also can't really buy in big bulk.

Snakefoxbox:
AllanRiis skrev:
You should probably look into buying and selling in this forum
www.terrariedjur.se/market/filter/0/7/0/0/
Possibly create a purchase ad

I trust more of a store than personal sellers. Was just looking for a store I can reach in Stockholm besides going all the way to Bromma.

Medlem i SHF
Flyers90:

Snakefoxbox skrev:

I kind of need it asap, it's also more convienent for me to go to a place every few weeks instead of searching for expos. I also can't really buy in big bulk.

Don't know where in Sthlm you live, but you also got RB-reptiler and Hökarängens Zoo, both in the south of Sthlm that I think sell mice.

RB-reptiler
www.facebook.com/pages/category/Pet-Supplies/Rb-reptiler-210921392593171/

Hökarängen Zoo
www.facebook.com/hokarangenszoo

And you also got Akvarielagret in Bromma that sell mice.
akvarielagret.se/prislista/
FRYST FODER:
Pinkies 15,00 SEK
Möss small/medium 20,00 SEK
Möss M/L7-8cm 30,00 SEK
Möss M/L 10 st 250,00 SEK
Råtta medium 12-15 cm 50,00 SEK
Råtta medium 10 st 450,00 SEK
Råtta XL 75,00 SEK

Logga in för att posta i forumet
Sida av 1
Redigera inlägg
Kom ihåg att följa terrariedjur.se's regler när du postar i forumet.
Infoga youtubeklipp
Klistra in adressen till youtube-klippet nedan: (exempel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaOjDr6H0fI)

Laddar upp och infogar bild